- 1Select viewing date
- 2Reservation information
- 3Reservation completed
- We manage reservations manually, as opposed to automatic ones.
- After applying for a reservation, it will be confirmed by the operator's approval,
and the approval or cancellation of a reservation will be notified via the mobile phone number and email provided.
- Operating hours: Weekdays from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Viewing times: From 9 a.m. to 5 p.m./ Every hour on the hour for 50 minutes
- Admission fee: Free of charge
- Closed: Weekends, legal holidays & ad hoc closed days (prior notice given)
- No. of visitors allowed: Up to 15 people per schedule interval.
- For arrivals later than the reservation time, the viewing time will not be extended beyond the fixed schedule.
Viewing admission eligibility
- Visitors aged 14 or older (middle school grade or higher)
- Visitors aged 14 to 19 must be accompanied by an adult aged 20 or older.
- Reservation method: Online pre-reservation (available 24 hours before viewing)
- Modification/ cancellation inquiry: Contact Us or call us by phone (Tel. 031-5179-0279)
Viewing location/ admission method
- Address: 155, Jeongjail-ro, Bundang-gu, Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do Bundang Doosan Tower South (S) 4th FL, History Museum, (Go to “Directions”)
- Upon arrival at the entrance of the History Hall, you will be presented with a viewing reservation confirmation (operator approval) with an SMS and email message.
Doosan employees must show employee IDs.
- Exhibition commentary service can be availed of by renting a separate device.
(After filling out a simple form, leave behind your ID and use it free of charge.)
Precautions to take when viewing
- At the entrance, the identity of the reservation maker is checked. If not accompanied by the reservation maker him/herself, viewing is prohibited.
- Viewing is prohibited if you don’t provide an ID card.
- Please be considerate and wear a mask for viewing.
- There are no strollers nor wheelchair rental services available.
- Please do not use the flash when taking pictures.
- Broadcasting/ streaming without prior approval is banned.
- Bringing in food or pets is banned.
- Please do not touch the exhibits nor engage in conduct that may damage them.
Reservation status as of 03/21/2023
- Viewing date
- Viewing hours
Please select a viewing date and time.