The entrance to the Doosan Heritage 1896 exhibition hall
- Visitors aged 14 or older (middle school grade or higher)
- Visitors aged 14 to 19 must be accompanied by an adult aged 20 or older.
- Address: 155, Jeongjail-ro, Bundang-gu, Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do Bundang Doosan Tower South (S) 4th FL, History Museum.
- Upon arrival at the entrance of the History Hall, you will be presented with a viewing reservation confirmation (operator approval) with an SMS and email message. Doosan employees must show employee IDs.
- Exhibition commentary service can be availed of by renting a separate device. (After filling out a simple form, leave behind your ID and use it free of charge.)
How to make a visit
- Visitors can make a visit to the exhibition halls of Doosan Heritage 1896 after making a reservation via website.
(Online pre-reservation / Available 24 hours before viewing)
- After applying for a reservation, it will be confirmed by the operator's approval, and the approval or cancellation of a reservation will be notified via the mobile phone number and email provided.
- Modification/ cancellation inquiry: Contact Us or call us by phone (Tel. 031-5179-0279)
- Operating hours: Weekdays from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Viewing times: From 9 a.m. to 5 p.m./ Every hour on the hour for 50 minutes
- Admission fee: Free of charge
- Closed: Weekends, legal holidays & ad hoc closed days (prior notice given)
- No. of visitors allowed: Up to 15 people per schedule interval.
(For arrivals later than the reservation time, the viewing time will not be extended beyond the fixed schedule.)
Precautions to take
- At the entrance, the identity of the reservation maker is checked. If not accompanied by the reservation maker him/herself, viewing is prohibited.
- Viewing is prohibited if you don’t provide an ID card.
- Please be considerate and wear a mask for viewing.
- There are no strollers nor wheelchair rental services available.
- Please do not use the flash when taking pictures.
- Broadcasting/ streaming without prior approval is banned.
- Bringing in food or pets is banned.
- Please do not touch the exhibits nor engage in conduct that may damage them.